When a physicist passionate about electronics builds a synthesizer...
- A DIY synth made of compact, cheap and relatively simple modules
- Using classical and easy to find electronic components with a preference for simple transistors and operational
amplifiers instead of dedicated integrated circuit
- Using through hole components to obtain boards that everybody can weld
- A maximum of potentiometers, switches and connectors soldered onto the pcb to be fixed directly on the front panel
- Two sides PCBs with generous ground planes